**WE'VE HAD A HUGE RESPONSE TO THE MINNIE WINNIE AND WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING WITH A BUYER. WE WILL KEEP THE LIST OF INTERESTED PARTIES...BUT IT WILL BE "OFF THE MARKET" SOON! :) THANKS!
It's been 22 days since my last post...and a lot can happen in 22 days! :) We have another exciting adventure in the works...and one of the many steps involved in preparing for this adventure is selling our sweet Minnie Winnie. "But Sara! You just remodeled it!". Yes, Yes we did. But that makes it an even better deal for the lucky buyer...it's already cute and ready to roll!
So, here are the details...email me directly if you are interested in purchasing a traveling home on wheels.
- 1983 Winnebago Minnie Winnie - 21'
- Price: $8,000
- A RARE find...diesel Class C RV's are very unique, at the time we bought it, there were only a few for sale in the entire country.
- Ready to be converted to SVO (straight veggie oil) if you choose
- 13,000 miles on New 6.5 GM diesel engine
- Mileage with average load is 12-15 MPG, Empty 15-18 MPG
- 30-gallon fuel tank
- Brakes recently replaced
- New alternator with new wiring
- New batteries
- Transmission fluid changed
- Alcoa rims
- Good tire life
- New exhaust
- Sleeps 4-6 adults or 2 adults and 3-4 kids (depending on size).
- Shipping options available or pick up in Des Moines, Iowa.
All the details and more photos on this post.