Taken outside Austin Java | Austin, TX
Happenings in Month 4:
- My parents came to visit us in Texas and even extended it by a few days. We loved having them here. Yes, I am still editing the photos. Hope to have them posted soon!
- We were at Hill Shade for the entire month with friends coming and going.
- The NuRVers rally was at the end of the month and it was truly amazing. If you haven't read my recaps over at Happy Janssens (days 1-5), go check them out. It's pretty rare to have that many "young" RVers in one place. We were inspired and changed forever.
- The wildflowers showed up in Texas.
- We had Bella's 6th birthday...with friends and family under the awning in the rain. We made organic cupcakes with pink frosting (colored with fresh beet juice). She got a new bike from Nana and Papa and Grandma and Grandpa. She loved to ride down the hill at the RV park...it made her feel so grown up!
- Lucy now has 8 teeth and is just a hoot. Her toothy little grin brings us intense joy every day. She is now tall enough to see out the windows and it drives her crazy to watch the older girls outside. She wants to be a part of the action!
That's all folks!