Squeals of glee could be heard all the way to the neighboring llama farm when I opened my mailbox and found my Texture goodies there! A new pair of knit mitts in a delicious warm orange and a cozy mobius cowl. Both are delicious and squeal worthy. But the knit mitts...oh they have my heart. So stretchy and perfect. Perfect I tell you!
Who is Teresa REALLY?
I have the pleasure of knowing Teresa in "real life"! Last year, Teresa pulled her van-full of Texture goodness up to our house in Colorado and stayed for several days. After a lively trunk show with my friends and family (yes, dreamy!), we enjoyed time on Pearl Street in Boulder, as well as late night laughter and dread wrapping. She's the real deal you guys. I adore her.
And I love knowing who is making my clothing...it's like going to the farmer's market and meeting the farmers! You are purchasing high quality creations with Texture pieces...I have had my first comfy skirt for over 5 years and it's still going strong! I can't say that about many things in my closet. The investment is worth it!
Teresa started sewing at twelve and founded Texture Clothing in October, 2002. She does everything from drafting patterns to sweeping the floors. She is a Fashion Arts graduate with a passion for textiles...she’s all about working hard and living lean.
What are my favorite texture pieces?
- Comfy Cami - this tank top fits so perfectly. So flattering! I want it in every color.
- Posh Pants - the most dreamy pants around. Great for a night on the town or yoga! These are amazing maternity pants too.
- Pocket Dress - Teresa wore this while she visited and I fell in love. So versatile!
- Comfy Skirt - this was the skirt that started it all for me. It truly is what it says. Comfy beyond all comfy!
- Comfy Mini - I wear my minis all the time. Over leggings and jeans in the winter and alone in the summer with boots. Love the pocket!
Teresa is also carrying one of my favorite artist's jewelry now! Fernworks has some of the most positively stunning necklaces I've ever seen! I love how mine feels on my neck...and people are always noticing it when I'm out and about.
She is carrying a lot of new items since my last feature, so be sure to go check out the store.
The sale will expire on February 28...so don't delay!
I am trying out a new automated giveaway system. Enter your FB or email, and click the +1 to proceed. Thanks for your patience with any glitches!!